China Business Visa – U.S. Citizens: Foreigners who intend to go to China for commercial and trade activities.
STANDARD REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL BUSINESS VISAS.
A) Applicant’s Passport: original, undamaged; valid for at least another 6 months.
B) Visa Application Form: Please download, complete, print and sign China visa application
- Important: The visa application must be filled out on your computer and then printed. They should not be completed by hand. All fields in the form must be filled in, with “N/A” entered in any fields that are not applicable, or the consulate will reject the application. You must include your job title on question 1.17 on the visa application where it asks for company name. Please list in the form of company name/job title.
C) Photograph: one recent, clear, front view, in color, professional 2″x2″ passport photo of the applicant with a plain white or off-white background.
D) Letter of Invitation: All business applications require a Letter of Invitation from the Chinese Company. (The letter should include the information detailed in this sample China Invitation Letter Template).
E) Copy of Previous Visas: For applicants that have had a China Visa issued in the past 2 years, a photocopy of previous visas and a copy of all entry and exit stamps from trips taken in the past 2 years must be submitted.
F) Copy of Driver’s License: copy of front and back of driver’s license
G) Job and Company/Organization Description Form: Completely fill out the entire form
- Applicants current position with his/her company and a job description
- Description of what the applicants company is/does
REQUIREMENTS FOR NON-US CITIZENS
H) Notarized copy of front and back of green card. (A valid U.S. visa with a valid I-94 card is also acceptable.)
- Note: Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the fees and processing times published on the website.
- Note: Consulate may contact your for an in-person visit.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS BORN IN CHINA, HONG KONG, MACAU, OR TAIWAN
L) Chinese name. The applicant’s name written in Chinese characters.
- L) Proof of name change. If the applicant’s name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
M) Previous visa. Copy of a previously issued Chinese visa or copy of the information page from your Chinese, Hong Kong, Macau, or Taiwanese passport. Note: If your old passport has not been canceled, you will be required to submit the original passport with your application.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR CHINESE APPLICANTS ADOPTED BY AMERICAN PARENTS
N) Chinese passport. Applicant’s ORIGINAL Chinese passport.
O) Proof of name change. If the applicant’s name has changed since birth, please provide a copy of the court order or marriage certificate showing the name change.
P) Parents’ passports. Clear passport information page copies of both American parents.
Q) Certificate of adoption. A notarized certificate of adoption.
R) Birth certificate. A copy of applicant’s birth certificate (usually from U.S).
INFORMATION FOR PERSONS OF TIBETAN ORIGIN
S) You must make a personal appearance at the Chinese Visa Application Service Center to process your visa if you are a person of Tibetan origin. The Visa Application Service Center will require additional documents in order to process your visa and Fast Passports & Visas is unable to assist in these procedures.
(Need to upload the application and business letter bottom)