Tourist Application Requirements for a Ghana Visa
You must provide your actual signed passport. Your passport must:
- Be valid for the next six months
- Have at least one blank visa page (amendments and endorsement pages cannot be used to fulfill this requirement)
- Not be frayed, torn, separating, or altered in any other way
If your passport does not meet these requirements, please contact 713-534-1245 for further details.
Photographs ( We will Provided $ 10 )
You must provide two color, passport-type photographs that meets the following criteria:
- Be taken within the last three months and printed on high-quality photo paper
- Be taken against an all white background
- Be two inches by two inches
- Provide the full frontal view of your head with your face centered in the middle and displaying a neutral (non-smiling) expression
- You may wear neither eyeglasses nor head wear except for religious purposes
- Your photos should not be affixed to your application and it may not display evidence of adhesive tape or staples
Proof of Travel Arrangements
You must provide proof of travel arrangements for the duration of your trip. Details of your intended arrangements must:
- Include a copy of an itinerary or e-ticket that displays your round trip travel and entry and exit dates for your destination
- Show the traveler’s full name (as printed in his or her passport)
Children 18 and Under
Travelers under the age of 18 must also provide:
- A copy of the traveler’s birth certificate
- Copies of the parents’ state-issued IDs or passports
- A signed and notarized letter of consent by the parents/guardians authorizing the minor to travel.
- Parents must sign the visa application of the minor
If you have an urgent visa application that carries a tight deadline, Quartus Global passport and visas can help you to save valuable time and avoid expensive delays. Quartus global passport and visa expert will review all of your documents to certify your application is accurate, complete and ready for submission. We will contact you personally to quickly handle any mistakes ensuring your application is submitted correctly.
Single Entry Visa Applicants
The Consulates of Ghana issue single entry visas that are valid for 90 days from the date of issuance. Travelers are advised to apply for a single entry visa no more than 30 days before the intended departure date. This will ensure that your visa will be valid for the longest duration possible.
Multiple Entry / $200
Rush / $150 for 2-4 day processing
Shipping / FedEx Return Fees:
Business $25 / Residential $30
- Non-U.S. passport holders must send a copy of your green card or valid U.S. visa with valid I-94 card.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a Quartus Passports & Visas order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.