Visa Requirements for Tourists and Business Travelers to Singapore
A Visa is not required for U.S. Citizens for stays of up to 90 days.
Visa Requirements for stays of over 90 days, and all other foreign nationals:
Please send the following:
- A valid passport.
- 2 copies of your completed Singapore Visa Application.
- 2 passport photos, color and 2″ x 2″.
- For business applicants, a letter of guarantee on your company’s letterhead.
- For business applicants, Letter of Invitation (must be email or original).
- Completed Quartus Passports & Visas Order Form.
Processing fees per person: (U.S. citizen pricing. For foreign national pricing, please contact us.)
- Non-U.S. passport holders must send a copy of your green card or valid U.S. visa with valid I-94 card.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a Quartus passport & Visas order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.