Get your tourist visas to Taiwan, work visas to Taiwan and business visas to Taiwan processed remotely.
Quartus Passports & Visas expedites the processing of visas for all countries in the world. Providing services for all visa types including tourist, and foreign national travel visa needs.
Visa Requirements for Tourists and Business Travelers to Taiwan
U.S. Citizens do not need a visa for stays of up to 30 days.
For stays of over 30 days, a visa must be obtained prior to arrival in Taiwan. Extensions will not be issued while you are in the country.
Visa Requirements for stays of over 30 days, and for all other foreign nationals:
Please send the following:
- A valid passport.
- The Taiwan Visa Application must be completed online (may not work on Safari browser).
Please note: you must click on ‘Houston consulate’ when completing the form.
- 2 passport photos, color and 2″ x 2″.
- A copy of your itinerary.
- For tourists applicants, a copy of your bank statement.
- For business applicants, a business letter on your company’s letterhead.
- For business applicants, a Letter of Invitation (must be email or original).
- Completed Quartus Passports & Visas Order Form.
Processing fees per person: (U.S. citizen pricing. For foreign national pricing, please contact us.)
Single Entry / $50 (or $100 Rush)
Multiple Entry / $100 (or $200 Rush)
Non-Rush / $75 for 5–7 day processing
Rush / $150 for 3–4 day processing
Shipping / FedEx Return Fees:
Business $25 / Residential $30
- Special Note for Indian Citizens, you must apply for a visa at the site www.immigration.gov.tw. Please print the receipt and travel with this document – an official visa will not be granted.
- Non-U.S. passport holders must send a copy of your green card or valid U.S. visa with valid I-94 card.
- Fees and processing times for non-U.S. passport holders may vary from the published fees above.
- Please include a Quartus Passports & Visas order form to ensure proper handling of your visa request.
- Consular fees subject to change without notice.
Quoted processing times are in business days.
Below are the forms for obtaining a visa to the country you selected.
If you have any questions, please contact us or call us 713-534-1245
Please send to the documents to
Quartus Passport and visa services
3119 South main Street
Stafford Texas 77477
Office No – 713-534-1245